Welcome to AlgoGT 2013
Welcome to the home page of AlgoGT 2013, the 3rd Workshop on
Algorithms and Dynamics for Learning in Games and Distributed Systems.
AlgoGT aims to bring together researchers working on algorithmic game theory,
learning, and their applications to engineering and biology (networking games, evolutionary game theory, etc.).
As such, AlgoGT seeks to facilitate the flow of expertise between different communities that focus on efficient
decision-making (game theory, optimization, operations research, control theory, computer science) and its range
of topics will include the following topics of interests.
The workshop speakers will be scholars and distinguished researchers from different fields, ranging from mathematics and economics to electrical engineering and computer science. A specific poster session will allow phd
students and young researchers to interact with the community and present still on-going work.
- Algorithmic game theory and complexity
- Algorithms for repeated or dynamic games
- Learning in games and bounded rationality
- Game dynamics
- Congestion games and applications to networks
- Evolutionary games and applications to biology
- Mean-field games and large-scale interactions
- Stochastic methods in game theory